granted in 5 months
for Romanian Citizen
Subclass 500 Student Visa
Approval for a
Dependent 485 visa
in just 30 days!
Subclass 602 Medical
granted to an
Holiday visa holder.
Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme Visa
Subclass 187 (RSMS)
Migration Agent Perth
Need trusted immigration advice?
ACM Migration Perth is a migration agent provides professional immigration advice and visa management services.
Contact our registered migration agents in Perth about your visa application today.
From 1st July 2017, the applicant’s age limit is 45 not 50.
On 5th November 2017, immigration department announced that the Perth Metropolitan Area is now excluded from the RSMS program. Only following listed areas can sponsor 187 RSMS visa applications.
What is 187 visa?
The RSMS visa is for skilled workers who want to work in regional Australia. This visa involves a two/three step process.
There are three streams for this visa:
- the Temporary Residence Transition stream
- the Direct Entry stream
- the Agreement stream
What is the difference between 186 and 187 visa?
- 187 is regional sponsored visa, 186 is not
- Skill assessment required for 186 visa, but not for 187
- The occupation is must be in MLTSSL list for 186 visa
Who pays for 187 visa?
Normally applicants pay for the visa relevant fees
187 Visa Processing Time187 Visa Processing Time
Who can apply 187 visa?
What are the 187 visa requirements?
- have been nominated by an approved Australian employer for a job in regional Australia (regional Australia does not include the Gold Coast, Brisbane, Newcastle, Sydney, Wollongong or Melbourne, Perth)
- are younger than 45 years of age, unless you are exempt
- meet the skills, qualifications and English language requirements, unless you are exempt
- apply under the stream for which you were nominated.