‌ 61 8 9325 6262
(A/H) 0428 377 080

300 Prospective
Marriage Visa
granted in 5 months
for Romanian Citizen

Subclass 500 Student Visa
Approval for a
Switzerland Client!

Dependent 485 visa
was approved
in just 30 days!

Subclass 602 Medical
Treatment Visa
granted to an
injured Working
Holiday visa holder.

previous arrowprevious arrow
next arrownext arrow

Migration Agent Perth

Need trusted immigration advice?

ACM Migration Perth is a migration agent provides professional immigration advice and visa management services.

Contact our registered migration agents in Perth about your visa application today.

A child visa lets an eligible parent sponsor their child to live in Australia indefinitely.


  • Be sponsored by their parent or their parent’s partner
  • Single
  • Younger than 18 years of age or a full time student between 18 to 23 years of age or 18 or older and unable to work due to disability and dependent on the sponsoring parent

Children younger than 18 years of age:

  • Cannot have a spouse or de facto partner
  • Cannot be engaged to be married

Children between 18 and 25 years of age:

  • Never have had, and not now have, a spouse or de facto partner
  • Not be engaged to be married
  • Not be in full-time work
  • Be a full-time student

Children with a disability aged 18 or older

  • Are not engaged, married or have a de facto partner
  • Are not in full-time work
  • Are dependent on the sponsoring parent

Sponsoring parents:

The child’s sponsoring parent must be an Australian citizen, An Australian permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen. The spouse or de facto partner of the child’s parent can also sponsor the child.

  • Your marriage must be valid under Australian law
  • Your relationship is exclusive and you have a mutual commitment to each other
  • Live together on an ongoing basis, any separation between you and your partner can only be temporarily

The child’s relationship with the sponsor:

The child must be:

  • The biological child or adopted child of the sponsoring parent
  • A step child who had not turned 18 of a step-parent who is no longer the partner of the child’s parent but has a legal responsibility to care for the child.

Contact us

Address: Unit 7-8, 20 Teddington Rd, Burswood WA 6100

Phone: 61 8 9325 6262

Mobile: 0428 377 080 (A/H)

Email: info@acmmigration.com

Follow us on

‌ ‌

SUBSCRIBE to our FREE Newsletter

Receive up to date latest information on Visa and Study News.

Enquire Now

‌ 2018 ACM Group International

Website by DKG Creative