granted in 5 months
for Romanian Citizen
Subclass 500 Student Visa
Approval for a
Dependent 485 visa
in just 30 days!
Subclass 602 Medical
granted to an
Holiday visa holder.
Skilled Nominated Visa
Migration Agent Perth
Need trusted immigration advice?
ACM Migration Perth is a migration agent provides professional immigration advice and visa management services.
Contact our registered migration agents in Perth about your visa application today.
What is 190 visa?
The subclass 190 Skilled Nominated visa is a permanent residence visa for points-test skilled workers who want to work and live in Australia after being nominated by an Australian state or territory government agency.
Who can apply for 190 visa and what are the requirements?
- Lodge and EOI and be invited to apply
- Be nominated by a State or Territory Government
- Meet the pass mark in the Skilled Migration Points Test – currently 60 points
- Be aged between 18 to 49 inclusive
- Pass Skills Assessment in an occupation on the relevant Skilled Occupations List
- Have competent English or higher
- Meet health and character requirements
What is State Nomination?
Each state and territories have their own list of occupations in demand in their area. If you meet the specific requirements for your nominated occupation, you will need to first lodge your EOI. Once the state or territory government completes your nomination, you would usually receive an invitation immediately from SkillSelect. By having state or territory government nomination, you will gain extra 5 points toward your points.
What is the subclass 190 visa processing time?
The visa processing time is 11 – 15 months.