granted in 5 months
for Romanian Citizen
Subclass 500 Student Visa
Approval for a
Dependent 485 visa
in just 30 days!
Subclass 602 Medical
granted to an
Holiday visa holder.
Temporary Graduate Visa
Migration Agent Perth
Need trusted immigration advice?
ACM Migration Perth is a migration agent provides professional immigration advice and visa management services.
Contact our registered migration agents in Perth about your visa application today.
What is 485 visa?
The Subclass 485 Temporary Graduate visa lets you live, study and work in Australia temporarily after you finished your studies.
The visa has two streams:
- Graduate Work stream – for international students with an eligible qualification who graduate with skills and qualifications that relate to an occupation on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL). A visa in this stream is granted for 18 months from the date of grant.
- Post-Study Work stream – for international students who graduate with a higher education degree from an Australian education provider, regardless of their field of study. This stream is only available to students who applied for, and were granted, their first student visa to Australia on or after 5 November 2011. A visa in this stream can be granted for up to four years from the date the visa is granted depending on the visa applicant’s qualification
Who can apply for 485 visa and what are the common requirements for both streams?
There are a number of criteria which are common to both streams:
- Have completed 2 years of study in Australia
- Have completed your studies within the last 6 months before applying for the visa
- 485 visa is not points tested
- Must demonstrate English language ability (IELTS overall score of at least 6 with a minimum score of 5 in each of the four components)
- Aged under 50 at time of application