‌ 61 8 9325 6262
(A/H) 0428 377 080

300 Prospective
Marriage Visa
granted in 5 months
for Romanian Citizen

Subclass 500 Student Visa
Approval for a
Switzerland Client!

Dependent 485 visa
was approved
in just 30 days!

Subclass 602 Medical
Treatment Visa
granted to an
injured Working
Holiday visa holder.

previous arrowprevious arrow
next arrownext arrow

Migration Agent Perth

Need trusted immigration advice?

ACM Migration Perth is a migration agent provides professional immigration advice and visa management services.

Contact our registered migration agents in Perth about your visa application today.

The best 7 reasons to study in Australia:

 * Top Standards in Education –  7 of the top 100 universities are in Australia
 * Highest Conversion – highest rate of university graduates receiving jobs
 * Safety – The 5th highest on a ranking of safest countries
 * Economy – The 5th highest GDP in the world
 * Lifestyle – Australia has 4 of the top 10 most liveable cities
 * Scenery – No. 1 in the best beaches in the world
 * Location – It has both close proximity and similar time zones to Asian neighbours

What is 500 visa?

A Subclass 500 Student visa allows you to stay in Australia to study full time in a recognised education institution.

What is a Simplified student visa framework (SSVF)?

The SSVF has been designed to make the process of applying for a student visa simpler to navigate for genuine students, deliver a more targeted approach to immigration integrity and reduce red tape for business.

From 1 July 2016:

  • International students will apply for a single Student visa (Subclass 500) regardless of their chosen course of study
  • Student guardians will apply for the new Student Guardian visa (Subclass 590)
  • A single immigration risk framework will apply to all international students

Who can apply for a subclass 500 Student visa and what are the requirements?

You must:

  • Enrolled in a course of study that is registered on the CRICOS
  • Be a genuine temporary entrant (GTE)
  • Meet the English language requirements unless you are enrolled in full time school studies or studying an ELICOS
  • Meet the financial capacity requirements
  • Have adequate health insurance while in Australia
  • Meet health and character requirements

What is course packaging?

Students can apply to undertake two or more courses on their Student (subclass 500) visa where there is clear progression from one course to another.

Can I work on a student visa?

If you hold a student visa, you and your dependent family members have permission to work included with your visa.

You cannot work until you have commenced your course in Australia. Once your course has commenced, you are permitted to work a maximum of 40 hours per fortnight when your course is in session, and unlimited hours when your course is not in session.

Your dependent family members must not start work until the primary visa holder has commenced their course in Australia. They can work up to 40 hours per fortnight at all times. If the primary visa holder has commenced a course towards a masters or doctoral degree, then there is no limit on the number of hours a family member might work.

What should I do if my student visa expires before graduation?

If your student visa expires before your graduation, you must be able to apply for another visa that meets your circumstances including a visitor visa. You will need a letter from your education provider which states the date of your graduation.

What is the processing time for a 500 Student visa?

Contact us

Address: Unit 7-8, 20 Teddington Rd, Burswood WA 6100

Phone: 61 8 9325 6262

Mobile: 0428 377 080 (A/H)

Email: info@acmmigration.com

Follow us on

‌ ‌

SUBSCRIBE to our FREE Newsletter

Receive up to date latest information on Visa and Study News.

Enquire Now

‌ 2018 ACM Group International

Website by DKG Creative